Templates...
So I went to enetation to pick a new template today. For some reason (not sure if everyone else was seeing this) but the template I had was screwing up. So I pick out a simple white text on black background. Then after I'm testing it out on the site I realize that the "Comment" button at the bottom of the page says something a little different than "Comment". I believe the exact phrase was "F**k me Hard" (edited for those concerned with decency @ the workplace). Yeah. That got changed. Nothing personal to all those who comment on our page it's just that didn't exactly reflect my sentiments concerning your pending remarks in our comments. Sorry if you don't feel the same way...
Side note: I am in the habit of spell checking my posts before releasing them to the masses (due to the few writers who read this). When Word got a hold of "enetation" it suggested "penetration" as a possible correct spelling. That would of made for a weird post....
Oh, leave me a monkey....
Wednesday, July 02, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment