Sunday, January 25, 2004

BF1942

So last night GreenGuru and I met online for some BF1942. That was a blast (pardon the pun). That has to be one of the coolest online games around. I dare even to say as good as Halo. Yes, I said it. EA has actually done a great job of supporting this game with new content and updates. Even almost 2 years after it's release, you still have new patches (200mb+ patches) that get released. I looked online at the server listing and it said that there were approximately 10,000 players online.

Back to our little matchup. We played co-op maps with about 20 people to a team. Since we password protected the game and limited it to only the two of use in the game, the rest of the spots were occupied by bots. Not the most intelligent at times, but they did get the job done.

The wife said we were big nerds because we were on the phone the whole time we were doing this, coordinating our moves/attacks.

I would definitely look forward to this game on Xbox Live (Yes, I'd buy it again).

No comments: