Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Don't know why?

For some reason my work computer now tells me I don't have permission to view Sneffie's blog. I could yesterday, but now, nothing. Nice.

I just got a huge assignment at class last night and as of right now it's due next Monday. Never mind that I have class tonight, tomorrow is our anniversary and we're going to SA over the weekend. Looks like I will be spending every spare moment working on it until next Monday night. And I was hoping to at least get to go out to dinner tomorrow night. Sigh. Guess the celebration will have to wait until the weekend.

Speaking of our trip to SA, I need someone to talk to the rain gods or something. I need for it to NOT rain Saturday. I have never been to Sea World and Saturday is the day we have tickets. I would like to be able to walk around and enjoy myself without rain for the day. It's not like we're not getting enough during the rest of the week anyway.

So over the weekend we got to shell out an assload on car maint. on the Toyota. Why does that stuff have to cost so much? Timing belt, 90,000 service, front brakes, two tires, etc... I know its all part of owning and taking care of a car, but it still hurts to spend that much in two days. OUCH!

Hey, Greenguru, when do we get to hear more about the house? I don't know about the rest of the loop, but I want to know more. I can't afford a house right now so I have to live life through yours.

No comments: