Thursday, December 30, 2004

Doing as Steph does...

1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
Did my first company layout in my basic graphic design class
2. Did you keep your 2004 resolutions? Will you make more for 2005?
I don’t make resolutions
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes
5. What countries did you visit?
None
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
Less fat
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory and why?
Oct. 30th, I finally went to Sea World for the first time
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Making an A in Basic Graphic Design
9. What was your biggest failure?
Still can’t get the in-laws to like me
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Stupid back, yes.
11. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My mom, for doing so good at school.
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
My own and 3 others I won’t mention
13. Where did most of your money go?
Cars and food.
14. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My A and finally getting the Harry Potter trivia games.
15. What song will always remind you of 2004?
Uh, nothing stands out right now.
16.Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?Sadder
b) thinner or fatter?Fatter
c) richer or poorer?Richer, if that’s what you want to call it.
17. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Spent time with my friends, too bad they live in OK
18. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Sit on my ass
19. How will you be spending Christmas?
Part of it in hell, the other part with people I love
20. Did you fall in love in 2004?
Over and over
21. What was your favorite TV program?
No cable, sorry.
22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Yes
23. What was the best book you read?
I read too many to answer that
24. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Hypo Fixx
25. What did you want and get?
A’s for the semester, I know I keep saying that, but it’s a big deal to me.
26. What did you want and not get?
More money and less debt
27. What was your favorite film of this year?
can’t choose one, sorry
28. What did you do on your birthday? How old were you?
Took the day off from work, went out with the hubby and some friends. 28
29. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Less debt, and a dog of my own
30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
Work, business casual, home, whatever I want, mostly t-shirts
31. What kept you sane?
My hubby, the cats and my mom
32. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Same old answer here, Johnny Depp. (going with Steph’s answer on this one)
33. What political issue stirred you the most?
Not going to answer that one
34. Who did you miss?
My family and friends in OK
35. Who was the best new person you met?
no one, I’m lame
36. What valuable life lesson did you learn in 2004?
To stand up for myself and not back down

No comments: