Addict
Hi, my name is Candice and I'm a Starbucks addict. (Insert "Hi Candice") This morning I pull into the parking lot of my beloved Starbucks and see several of the employees standing in the back of the parking lot by their cars. I drive around and notice the car sitting there just waiting for someone to come on and take their order, but nothing. I had to drive to a different Starbucks. That just sucks ok! I hit that Starbucks drive-thru 5 days a week and some weekends. That's MY Starbucks. And I guess someone woke up late or something and everyone had to stand around waiting for them to get there with a key. Don't they understand? You don't mess with someone's first cup of coffee in the morning like that. Its just not right. People have been killed for less.
I hope the rest of you started your day off better then I did. I now wish I had stayed in bed like Mark suggested we do.
P.S. FINISH HARRY DAMN IT!
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry, you operate heavy machinery like a car with out your first cup of coffee?
Excuse me while I make a product plug:
http://www.uglymugcoffee.com/cgi-bin/umcstore.pl?user_action=link&link=ourstory
I met some of these guys while in Atlanta at the beginning of the month. They were really nice to supply me with a cup of coffee about every two hours over the course of 5 days. :-) They've got a lot of good coffee, tea, chai, and hot chocolate, and their profits help to support a good cause. As soon as I have a more permanent place to stay over the next year, they will be getting a fair amount of business from me. :)
Post a Comment