Tick tock tick tock...
We are hopefully going to close this year. Sigh. This closing shit is hell. Nevermind the salesman who needs a lesson in customer service and professionalism. And then Mark had to go and give me his stupid cold. At least we got to start the week off seeing NIN. Man, Trent is buff and hot now. He looks way different then he did when I saw him over 10 years ago.
Drain, can you email me or Mark your new address? I need to know where to mail your upcoming birthday card.
Don't forget to mark your calendars for the weekend of Nov. 18th. We have the new Harry movie and its looking like Halo shit at our place again. Please keep in mind the house will be new and try not to spill shit. Megan and I might have to go hide for the day.
That's all you're getting from me for a while. I can't blog at work anymore, they blocked it, and we will be taking the computer down soon.
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is that doubt I see? Someone owes me an apology for the "suck it."
I don't owe you shit!
Post a Comment