This week has been a big suck
Man, I am so freakin ready for today to be over. I can pretend my week starts over tomorrow if I want to. Monday and Tuesday I was home with the TMJ headache that won't leave. My doctor told me she can't do anything else for my pain. That made me want to cry right then and there. Then I went to pre-enroll for the summer semester and because I had not been in the last two semesters I had to go fill out an admission form all over again. Grrr. Later I discovered my raise would be .5% higher then the previous years, but that because of my profile/title at work I was in the group that would not be getting a bonus this year. WTF? My boss also let me know the project I am on is only cleared for the end of the year and when it's finished I have to have another job lined up because there's nothing waiting for me. Everyday I get the job postings emailed to me for my company and there is NOTHING I can apply for. I am now hitting the job search elsewhere hard, and praying for something closer to home. My last bitch is I had to start my Friday, my "vacation" day, with a freaking physical. They think I have a UTI and gave me some meds. I have to go back next week and pee in a cup again. Oh, I almost forgot, the first time I peed in a cup this morning they lost it. How do you loose someone's pee in a cup with their name written on it? They don't do drug tests so no one stole it.
Tomorrow we will get the new TV and go to the parents. One of my bestfriends had her baby and we're gonna go see the little guy. I think mom might cook for us too! Score!
I think I will go get a Marble Mocha Macch. when I head out to Walgreens this afternoon. Mmm.
Have a good St. P's day and a safe weekend.
Friday, March 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you know how they lost it? someone drank it.
That is so gross!
ew, off-color-comment-cheney!
snef
Post a Comment