Sunday, September 03, 2006

What's been going on?

Let's see, I got a second epidural for my back on Thursday and they tried to make me a pin cushion when it came time to put in my iv. I was stuck 5 times and have some nice bruises to show for it. Saturday Biscuit went to his new forever home. I am happy for him and excited about his new life and family, but I miss the little guy. I kept looking for him last night to make sure I wasn't going to step on him when I was walking. Sunday, today, we sat around and did nothing and loved it. Tuesday I will pick up our new second foster dog, Rocky. He's almost 11 years old so it might take a little longer to place him.

Oh, we had our neighbor friends over for dinner last night. It's like an adult thing and stuff. We have made some friends in our neighborhood. They are renting while their house is being built in McKinney so they will be moving out at the end of the month, but still, we made friends!

Hope you all have a safe holiday weekend! Maybe this will inspire others to actually write on their own blogs more? Lol.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still say getting a goddamn epidermal sounds crazy as hell. Those big goddamn needles that near your spine... Imma pass on that shit. yo.

I'm glad they help, however. And good luck on the new jorb Monday. That's you I'm talking to C, not mark.

-- skept

Candice said...

Guess what, the epidurals come in three's. I have to get one more.

Ok kids, its for real now. I no longer work at P.S. and will be starting at the new place on Monday.

cyclefreaks said...

Good luck tomorrow! You'll do great. What will you be doing?

Candice said...

More scanning and back up for another area, but I'm not sure of exactly what that all means yet.