Heartbreaking
A fellow corgi owner from dogster.com posted this today:
Our beloved Gibby is no longer with us. We came home last night to find his head stuck in a bag of doritos. He suffocated.
I'm gonna miss him so much. Our house is so much quieter now without him. My husband and I are both so numb. He was so young, but so loved. In the two years that he was with us, we had so much fun and love.
RIP Gibby. Godspeed to the Rainbow Bridge.
My heart breaks for this poor family. Too many babies have died from a chip bag. I know it sounds dumb, but try to cut the bottoms off of snack/chip bags before you throw them away. And if you are asking yourself if this is real, yes, it is.
Monday, October 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so horrible. The loss of a pet is so sad.
Andia
Post a Comment