Health crap
Went to two doctor's appointments yesterday. First was my PCP to discuss the not sleeping thing. She told me to cut way back on the Ambien about a month ago and I'm back to not sleeping too great. I am being sent to a sleep doctor. Greatness. Second was my GI follow up. I have been officially diagnosed with IBS. They do that by ruling out all the other things and when there's nothing left they say it's IBS. Now I take a pill to see if it will help control it.
Funny, these things seem like a walk in the park after all my head stuff. Soon I will be healthy I swear! Bought some new gym shoes yesterday with birthday money. I'm figuring out my schedule so I can hit the gym 3 times a week. My first goal is to be back in my wedding ring by the holidays. Then continue on to my healthy weight just to have a baby and gain some back. LOL.
Man, I am so ready for Friday night I can't stand it! Even though I won't get to actually read the book until Monday, mom's coming to visit this weekend, I still can't wait. There is a part of me that gets sad about reading this one because it's the last. I hope it's a long one that clears everything up. I my friend and I am going to try to hit the movie again before getting in line for the book. Nerds rule!
Have a great week and remember, Mexican food rules!
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What IBS meds are thay having you take?
Symax
Hycosomine is what I take-- and it rocks!!
Also lemon juice and water always helps me if I am having an attack--get some ice water and put some lemon juice in it and drink it slow.
Well C just hink it could always be worse. IBS is totally managable.
Sorry to hear about the diagnosis. I took Symax for a while when they were trying to figure out what was wrong with me. It was the only one that seemed to help with any of my symptoms, so hopefully you will have some luck. You might check some of the listed side-effects, tho.
If you ever need anyone to talk to who won't get grossed-out when you bitch about the symptoms, give me a call. I promise I'll try to not get on a soapbox and just listen.
Post a Comment