Saturday, August 11, 2007

Another foster placed

Mimi left this morning to begin her journey to her new home. She will live with an elderly couple. The man wants her for a companion and has been calling about her everyday. She will be his birthday present. Let me just tell you I cried like a baby after she left this morning. Even better, I was at work. The couple transporting her picked her up and I had to go in the back and cry for a while. I still tear up every time I think about it. This is the first one I have really cried like this when they left. I love that dog.
Goodbye baby.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

greenGuru said...

Mimi was an cool puppy and you two made a great foster home for her. I'm happy that she now gets to go make someone else just as happy as she obviously made you.

Anonymous said...

Mimi was very cool. I don't think I could ever be a foster. C and Mark you 2 are doing such a wonderful thing.

cyclefreaks said...

she's too sweet, I wish I could have brought her home.