Every once in a while you look at your spouse and think of how hot they look right then, this is not one of those times....(flash back to Mark drinking with C & S)
God, I have more pictures of things stuck to your greasy-ass head. I don't need or want anymore! It's bad enough that our wedding album has you in a Cuban restaurant with a cracker on your damn forehead.
16 comments:
Not. Cool.
LMAO!
Thanks babe.
That's the Mark we all know and love... Good pic!
Yeah, drunk.
LOL!!!
Enough time has passed since that picture was taken. You can admit to being stone cold sober.
I could post the pic of Cory from the same night. I seem to remember similar game pieces affixed to his scalp.
Are you sure we were drinking that night? I seem to recall us being that retarded with nothing but mountain dew...
Hey, she's posted bad ones of me too. Family has to suffer, that's just the way of the world. :)
you are the king of all nerds, and not Sorry about it, apparently.
Yes we were drunk. I believe there is also a picture of the two of us (yes, you Cory) with beer caps stuck to our heads as well.
That was Mark's first fuzzy navel night.
and a cracker, if you want to be technical about it.
God, I have more pictures of things stuck to your greasy-ass head. I don't need or want anymore! It's bad enough that our wedding album has you in a Cuban restaurant with a cracker on your damn forehead.
Good times. :D
My mom has a wedding album where Cory is pointing in every picture. Every picture.
She still has that thing? I thought she would have pitched it out with the garbage. I guess my MIL probably has "other" wedding photos too. Ugh.
I'm not sure that she still does, actually. I think they were pitched.
Except that great one of you and I that mom and I feel guilty for keeping.
Post a Comment