Well fuck a duck, my headaches are back
I went to the doctor back in June when I started having trouble. Things have just gotten slowly worse from there. Yesterday he said I was having some issues with the tissue around the leads and would have to shut it off for the next two months. After that we can try again and see if it helped. If it did he can do some surgery and tweak things a little. If not it will be surgery to pull the whole thing out. Then maybe after I heal we can try it again.
In the mean time I will be trying to figure out how to control, or at least dull the pain and not get hooked on any pills in the process. I go see my pain management doctor next week. Keep your fingers crossed we can figure something out.
On a happier note, Joe will be racing in Waco on Friday night, send all your good luck thoughts his way! This track is really special for him and he will have family there watching.
Friday, August 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
S'ok babe. I'm here.
Dang, that sucks.
edward... w(who/what)tf.
Mark did that. Edward is the main character from the Twilight series. Lol, I told him one day he was my Edward.
Post a Comment