Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"He only had a couple glasses..."

This idiot had to be drunk to survive this and then check himself into rehab.

I have noticed the blogs are all dying and fading away. What's up people? There are some blogs I have even stopped looking at because they never change.

This weekend all the way into next is going to be busy for us. We have the brother-in-law's wedding, helping the parents, lunch & dinner with friends, Metallica, back to work and then OTEP. I'm pretty excited! And of course we get to see the baby!!!!!!

Is it just me or has this year flown by way too fast? I can't believe its almost over already. It seems like Kaia was just born. Now before you know it her birthday will be here.

I have realized I have become part of the old group at work. I no longer fall into the young crowd. And I'm also stuck at that age where buying close is a bitch. Its either all too young or way too old. Sigh, oh well.

No comments: