Friday, December 26, 2008

Stole this from Steph

8 TV shows I watch:

1. The Office
2. What Not to Wear
3. Dogtown
4. Battlestar Galactia
5. Dexter
6. Dogs 101
7. Cats 101
8. Good Eats

8 Favorite Restaurants:

1. Don Pepe's
2. Fogo de Chao
3. Japon
4. Saltgrass
5. Mexi Go
6. Papadeux's
7. Cantina Laradeo
8. Cancun

8 things that happened today:
1. I called into work, damn headaches
2. I fed the kids
3. I gave Baggy her insulin injection
4. I got some Coke to drink
5. I took more pain meds and muscle relaxers
6. I checked my email
7. I looked at Misty's photobucket and her new Christmas pictures
8. I checked Steph's blog looking for pictures of Kaia

8 things I look forward to:
1. My injections in my head
2. Getting healthy while I don't have my ONS to worry about
3. Going bowling
4. Cory, Steph and Kaia moving out of Stillwater and hopefully here
5. Kaia's first birthday
6. Getting lasik
7. Getting my house clean and organized again
8. Being healthy and not missing work

8 things I wish for:
1. I wish Cory would find a career that he is happy with
2. I wish for Kaia to be happy and healthy
3. I wish Steph and Cory find jobs here
4. I wish my mom could still work somewhere she was happy
5. I wish my dad would get feeling back in his hand
6. I wish Ford will find the most amazing home
7. I wish Luke's allergies will get better
8. I wish Joe will have a great, safe race season this year with his new car

No comments: