Monday, January 26, 2009

Maybe I'm turning into a Maynard homer...

...but I'd give my left nut (no offense Boone) to go see one of these shows:

5 comments:

Candice said...

I am definitely a Maynard homer. I would also give your left nut to see one of these shows. Can you imagine being able to see them all? Heaven!

greenGuru said...

Yeah ok, WTF was that?

I don't know about giving up any nuts for this (I've got to save that last one for something *really* good), but I wouldn't mind that bitchin' stache.

Okjerm said...

Let's see how much Mark's left teste is worth.

2 roundtrip tickets on Southwest $344 (Wanna Get Away fare)
2 Concert tickets for the 2/13 show (center section) $150
One night at the Palms $148 (the venue)
Cab fare/meals $200 (don't forget to check out In/Out Burger.)
2 concert tees $80

$921

I don't know. I guess I value my boys more than $1000 trip to Vegas.

Candice said...

Dude, its fucking Maynard! He is the man.

Mark said...

Jerm, yeah, that sounds about right.