Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just the two of us (cue Will Smith)

What are your middle names?
Leigh and Alan

How long have you been together?
We started dating 9 years ago and have been married almost 8 years

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Almost a year

Who asked whom out?
I asked him out

How old are each of you?
I'm 32, he’s 31

Whose siblings do you see the most?
Mine, they went and had the cutest baby ever so we can’t stay away

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Um, I don’t feel comfortable answering this on the internet

Did you go to the same school?
We met at OSU, so briefly

Are you from the same home town?
No, Sand Springs for me and Edmond for him (sort of)

Who is smarter?
Mark, I really hope our kids get his brains

Who is the most sensitive?
Me

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Anywhere and everywhere, eating out is something we do way too much

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Iowa
Editor's note: What about Florida?

Who has the craziest exes?
Me

Who has the worst temper?
Me

Who does the cooking?
We both do

Who is the neat-freak?
I am more of a neat freak but I have a problem with my paper piles that drives Mark insane

Who is more stubborn?
Good question, we are both stubborn

Who hogs the bed?
Megan hogs the bed, usually right between us

Who wakes up earlier?
Mark

Where was your first date?
We hooked up after a night of drinking at a friend’s house, no, not like that. Our first real date was Valentine’s day, we went to Hideaway and saw Stuart Little.

Who is more jealous?
Not an issue with us

How long did it take to get serious?
We pretty much knew where this was going after a couple months

Who eats more?
Me, and it shows. Unless its bacon, then he always eats more

Who does the laundry?
We both do, but I try to do the sorting

Who's better with the computer?
Mark

Who drives when you are together?
Mark even though I’m the worst passenger ever. If he wouldn’t sight see while he’s driving I wouldn’t freak out so much

No comments: