



I am loving this weather and in the mood for baking. We had a few birthdays at work so in the last couple weeks I've made several cakes, some brownies and next I'm making some cookies. I have also fallen in love with a new coffee creamer, Caramel Macchiato from International Delight. They just came out with three new creamers which happen to be all my favorite drinks at Starbucks. The white chocolate mocha is pretty good and I bought the vanilla latte but haven't tried it yet. As soon as I tasted the caramel macchiato I haven't had anything else. I think I've almost drank the whole bottle in the last week.
3 comments:
someday, i'll have some of that fancy, schmancy new creamer in some decaf. Someday...
We even had trouble buying more, its all sold out! I got lucky and Mark found two bottles and bought them both for me.
Cory, do it! Buy the creamer, throw on a pot of decaf and taste the amazing goodness!!!
Cory, also thanks for the comment. I thought no one went to our blog anymore.
You need a caption for the last pic.
Post a Comment