Cory, I hope you had a great birthday yesterday.
Cross you fingers everyone, I'm going to have my neurologist try to see if my insurance will approve my implant since its a new year. Doubtful but going to try anyway.
Also I have noticed a serious decline in my mental abilities. Laugh now and get it out of your system, I am serious. All these meds are taking their toll on me. I just hope it all comes back when I can finally stop taking them or I'm screwed. I always have trouble with spelling, math, science, etc. but now its out of control. You have no idea how hard it is for me to type this blog. And most of my short term memory is gone as well. Its probably a good thing they cut my hours so much at work or I would have already screwed up and been fired. As it is I expect it at the end of my shift everyday I'm schedule to work these days.
Hope everyone had a great holiday. Ours was tame and boring.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the birthday thing.
Sorry your head's jacked. :(
I know it's not the same thing, but I remember several of my meds screwing up my brain. And every single time, it all came back.
Or maybe it didn't and I'm so brain-damaged that I don't know any better and don't care. :)
Hang in there--you'll get through this.
Post a Comment