Blog Vacation
Well, that was a long (well deserved?) rest. I just didn't have anyhting in me for the blog last week (still got nothing) and I was swamped at work. Well, I'm still swamped but I thought I 'd at least say that here. I finished my 80 hrs for the 2 weeks last Tthursday at 10:30 a.m. So I left. Low and behold I get called Saturday. And come in Sunday. So that shot my 3.5 day weekend. Oh well. I'll just have to take off early this friday to make up for comming in on Sunday....
So I finished Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance. Not bad. Pretty fun game. But that was Thursday night. I still had a full weekend +1 ahead of me minus the wife (courtesy of Mrs. Rowling). So I spent Saturday goofing off and generally annoying the wife (not intentionally) while she read. She finished The Book Sat night. So it was getting late and I figured if she liked it so much I'd read the first chapter and see how it was. 4 chapters later......
Monday, June 23, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment