Hope everyone had a good weekend. Now back to work.
Crap timing.
It's kinda sad, I feel like that today I could be really productive at work. I'm motivated to do something but.... there's nothing to do.....
Correction: I just some work. Damn. That will teach me to bitch
Metallica
Ok, the new Metallica song kicks ass. There I said it. I like it. I take back any disparaging remarks I made about the vocals. I WANT THIS NEW ALBUM. All of the clips I've heard have that raw brutal sound that was prevalent on the first 3 or 4, (hell even 5 albums) but in my opinion that was only in small quantities on the (Re)Load albums. S&M and Garage don't count, one was intentionally a departure (S&M) and the other was covers.
So lets hear it, what does everyone think of the new stuff?
Monday, June 02, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment