Getting up early.
Yes. I get up early. Very early. For example, the clock said 5:05 when I climbed into the car today to head to work. Some of you out there think it is sick and you may be right. Personally, I think that a day is a terrible thing to waste at "work". The earlier I can get my hours in and get out that door and do stuff that I want to (ok, or work on a Honey-do list) the better. 5:00 at work? Hell no.
Oh, and hot weather
Give me 110 deg. in the shade any day. I can't stand Hot and humid days w/ a heat index of 100+ deg. Heat index is crap. It doesn't feel the same as the higher temp w/o humidity. For example, say it is 95 deg out and the heat index says it is 105. That is going to feel so much worse than 105 deg w/o that humidity. I'll take the really hot weather, just don't give me any humidity to go with it.
Friday, August 22, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment