Good God we have a lot of Stuff
So with the imminent move approaching (very slowly if you ask me) we started cleaning out the closets and packing what stuff we could over the weekend. I never relized how much stuff we have and how little we use some of it. We have a storage closet on our blacony that is literally full of boxes and more boxes. Some are acutally empty (thank god, for a while I had thought they were all full) so that lessend the running tally of "Stuff" so far hoarded by Mark & Candice.
There is 1 corner of the closet that is pretty much my old books and folders from college. So that begs the question: For those of you out of your college years, do you still have old text books and class notes? If so, are they just stuffed in boxes somewhere at your current living locale?
Candice has the habit (yes, now I do as well) of holding on to old reciepts/bank statements/misc papers. These were filled away in large boxes and said box was then filed away in some forgotten closet. Well, yesterday we pulled out 1 or 2 of these old boxes and put the paper shredder through its paces. I kid you not, we must of had at least 5 trashbags full of shredder droppings....
Monday, August 11, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment