Best Husband Ever
Ok, I have been complaining to Mark about the parking situation ever since this semester started because I get home so late and always have to park pretty far away. No one likes to park that far away late at night, even more so being a female. At our current place you have to pay for a reserved parking spot and one close to us had been looking empty for a while and I kept telling the hubby over and over that I would love that for a Valentine's day present. Well, Wednesday night when I got home from class I noticed a car parked in it and came in bitching about having lost the chance to get the spot. Little did I know Mark had already got it reserved and the spot was officially our's as of this Friday. So when we came home late Friday night and Mark pulled into the spot I was completely surprised. He really does love me!
Those of you that have heard me bitch about having no friends here should know that I now have one less. My friend Jeff is moving to Chicago as of tomorrow. The office he worked at shut down and he took the transfer. So, after three years and finally being up to two friends, I'm now back to one. But I wish him the best and know he will love it there. Adam seems to.
Oh, and I haven't posted in forever because I have class on Monday nights from 6-11, Wednesday nights from 6:30 to 9:20 and have been working OT when I haven't been at school. Hell, Wednesday before last I went to school, took my test and then went back to work till 11pm only to be back at work at 7am. I'm surprised I haven't received divorce papers yet and my cats still know who I am. Oh well, no one ever said work and school at the same time were easy and I've done it before. It just helps me to appreciate my time at home and look forward to doing absolutely nothing. To think this time last year I was bitching about being un-employed and bored out of my mind.
Sunday, February 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment