Tuesday, February 10, 2004

I guess I should update the sidebar but I don't feel like messing with it right now.

Model: I'm still working on that damn model (slowly).

Games: I uninstalled NWN due to HD space limitations. Reason is that i wanted to install a mod for BF1942 that was about 600mb and I didn't have the space. Here is the link to the mod.

Xbox time has been on the decline recently since I've been so frustrated by Xlink. Haven't really wanted to look at the thing....

Books: I finished a book my Dad gave me for Xmas called Department Thirty. Pretty good. It is a conspiracy/spy novel that takes place in Oklahoma. I recommend it. I started another book called Flyboys that the wife got me for Xmas I also saw that Jerm had it on his sidebar for a while. It also is a really interesting read. Tells the background and story of some WWII pilots who were lost/killed in the pacific. Very interesting. It explains a lot of the social issues and mentality in Japan that led to their decisions surrounding WWII. Good read.

School: The wife is still going to school. SHe is taking 2 classes this semester and between that and work, I never see her. Ok, that is an exageration, but she is gone from home quite a lot.

Enough for now. gotta get back to work.

No comments: