Pavlov's Dog
I can't do this. Over the weekend, Pb (lead?) gave me a copy of the Halo soundtrack. Awesome! I can finally add this to my 5 1/2 day long list of MP3's at work. So I load the CD in the computer to rip it this morning and decide to give it a listen while it is ripping.
I kid you not, I'm looking for my controller right now. My brain is speeding up, anticipating launching Pb's corpse skyward, courtesy of a rocket induced explosion. I don't think I can sit here listening to this soundtrack all day. Hopefully the new Xlink Kai will be working tonight correctly. If you haven't picked up a copy of this marvelous little chunk of software, I highly recommend it.
Jerm's
The wife and I made it over to Jerm's Saturday night for some tasty food and quality movies. Pb and his wife were also in attendance. We had some tasty shrimp followed by big steaks. To cap of the evening, we watched Boa vs. Python and The Crow: City of Angels. Two horrible movies, but yet given the company and the ensuing smart ass commentary, vastly entertaining.
Monday, May 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment