Friday, May 21, 2004

Redecorating

As you can see, I have been working on our blog today. Pb pointed out to me that Blogger upgraded thier services and that I was an idiot for not taking advantage of the new shit. He was right, and wrong. Yes, Blogger did a major redesign of the page and capabilities of the blogs. You can now have free comments hosted by Blogger that work with no extra effort. Great deal huh?! Here is the catch (courtesy of Steph's keen eye...). Anyone who wants to comment on the blog with a name other that "anonymous" has to be logged into blogger. Then their screen name will appear as the author of the comment. So all you typepad people out there would of been screwed. So i went back to enetation (which actually has been acting pretty good recently, for me). I redid the template on the comments to match the new layout nad even uploaded the template to enetation's gallery.

So what do you think?

Testing of my new photo Skillz...



Hot damn, it worked. I'm using a web site called photobucket. Pretty simple to use, and it is free. Automatically generates img tags and web code to paste into pages and forums.

No comments: