Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Commence Blogging

Maybe this blogger bar will make posting easier. You know, by evidence of that It's been up for...6 days and this is ther first I've used it.

ilovebees

Good god, what a mess that site is. Once you get into it, it is pretty cool. I'm not going to post a link for it, simply because there are very few sites which actually explain everything. Even the tracking wiki is a mess that would actually take cross-references of numerous other sites to fully comprehend.

But basically I think the story goes that an AI has infected the web site, ilovebees.com, and it is trying to communicate with its crew. Oh right, the AI is from the future and apparently was responsable for controling a ship of some kind. It's method of communicating with its crew was to post a bunch of times with corresponding GPS coordinates. These coords related to pay phones that rang at the given time.

One more thing, this is all a "Alternate Reality Game" done for marketing hype for... Halo 2.

No comments: