Asswhip
So here I sit with the worst case of medicine head ever. I had a nice coughing fit over night and the wife suggested I go take some perscription cough syrup we have. I gotta say it worked like a charm. I went from waking up every 20 minutes to waking up every hour.
1 small snag. That cough syrup had Codine in it. Let's just say the Codine is still lingering.
Oh well, quit your bitching and get on to Halo 2.
Halo 2 (alt. header: Unleash the Pee)
Halo 2 is good. Damn good. I'm saying that without having even touched the single player side of the game. All the weapons are nice. Graphics are beautiful.
I had 3 friends over last night for some multiplayer fun. With old Halo, the fun would end with the 3 of us. With Halo 2 (H2) however, we simply got on Live and logged in. BAM! All of us could play on Live at the same time. The 4 player split screen is definitley a disadvantage, but the experience is cool as hell.
Ok, on to the few (count 'em 2) gripes.
3 guest players on 1 live account is great. Problem is, they follow the typical guest name nomenclature. That blows. It would be cool if somehow they could be assigned a temp gamertag that still had the guest icon in front of it.
My second complaint is fucking white button. this is the little button you must press everytime you want to broadcast all accross the map. This gets old. Not to mention that you realistically can only use your thumpb for this action. That means taking it off the right thumbstick. In multi-player this is equivolent to suicide. I would like to see the default voice setting be broadcast and the withe button only be used for team chat (or something like that).
Anydangway, that's all I got for now. I'm going to sit here and try do some work while enduring these medicine effects...
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment