Thursday, November 18, 2004

WOW!

Once again I have to thank my brother for introducing me to Master of Puppets and the greatest band ever when I was about 12. I have been a fan of Metallica for over half my life so far and they still kick ass. We saw the concert at the American Airlines Center and that my friends is a great place to see a concert. We were like 25 feet from the stage, the 6th row up from the floor. I was so pumped all day! The show was everything I knew it would be and more. We got to be there for another birthday this year, Kirk's. Once again the did the whole pie thing. I left with such a high I couldn't go to sleep until 3am. I was awake for over 21 hours with no nap. Hell, one of my instructors was sitting a few rows infront of us and mentioned giving me extra credit for being there. How cool is that! Yesterday was the greatest. I got to see my favorite band with my husband, what more could a girl ask for?

So, we tried Krystal's today for lunch before Mark headed into work. It's a novelty thing. I thought the burgers were so so and liked the chicken sandwichs. I guess it's ok, but I didn't see why someone would wait in a drive thru line for two hours just to eat there.

Now I am enjoying my day off and baking a couple cakes. Hope you all have a good one. I know I will.

No comments: