Check this out
So, I listen to Launch (Yahoo music) at work because we get it free since we have an SBC DSL account. One day it played a song called Alive Again by HypoFixx. This song kicks ass. Sounds like Ministry type tunes. If you like that kind of music I recommend it. I bought the cd from Amazon and am pretty happy with it. You can check out www.hypofixx.com to hear clips and stuff. And I have to mention while checking out the website I ran across this link http://www.swearbear.com/docs/vinyl.shtml. I instantly thought of my brother and how I needed to buy him the classic one. It would go great with his book Jerm got him.
I also want to tell you how much I love AMP, the Mountain Dew energy drink. I trade off between these and Starbucks to get my before school fix. Most energy drinks tastes like ass to me, but not this one. Leave it to Mountain Dew to get it right folks.
That's all I've got for now other then tomorrow is Groundhog's Day. Lol.
Tuesday, February 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment