Hi, my name is Candice and I have a Starbucks addiction.
So as I'm sitting here this morning reading this article on Starbucks I realize I'm one of the many slaves to Starbucks. I, for some sick reason, will gladly overpay for a coffee type drink from there. Or even suck down 770 calories on a Strawberries N Cream Frap. In fact, the whole time I was reading I just kept thinking in the back of my mind how bad I wanted a drink from Starbucks right this minute. How did I become one of those people? I guess the first step was moving to Dallas where there seems to be one on every corner. And if that's not enough, there is a smaller Starbucks in my work that I don't need cash for. I just use the bar code on the back of my badge and it comes out of my paycheck. Maybe I should just stop going to school and open a Starbucks? Seems to be working out nicely for them. God knows places like Stillwater are dying for one. Right, I've waited long enough, going to get my white chocolate mocha now!
Thursday, February 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment