Choices
As a member of the Metallica fan club, MetClub, I was sent a survey. I have to select up to 5 of my favorites from this list. Skept will be sent the same survey. This was a damn hard thing to do. How was I to pick only 5? I even had to call Skept during the survey. What 5 would you pick?
Hit the Lights
The Four Horsemen
Motorbreath
Whiplash
Phantom Lord
No Remorse
Seek & Destroy
Fight Fire With Fire
Ride the Lightning
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Fade to Black
Creeping Death
Battery
Master of Puppets
The Thing That Should Not Be
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Leper Messiah
Damage Inc.
Blackened
OneHarvester of Sorrow
Sad But True
Fuel
Frantic
St. Anger
Am I Evil?
Last Caress
Blitzkrieg
Breadfan
So What
Die, Die My Darling
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment