Sweeett (insert Napolean Dynamite voice here)
The hubby is out of town all week so I'm "single" again. Lol. Right. That's why the whole time I will either be asleep, at work, or at school. How fun is that? Meanwhile he is sleeping in, getting free food and home cooked food all week. At least Mario loves me again. This should explain to those of you who care why he isn't blogging or playing H2 much. Some shit about him working a lot of OT for the past few months and needing a break. I don't know.
Did I ever tell you that I LOVE mexican food. I try to be good eating wise, and seem to be doing a much better job lately. Except for The weakness. It can be Taco Bueno, Don PePe's, On The Border, I don't care. Since we started WW we have eaten mexican food almost every weekend. I bet we would be losing a lot more if we didn't eat so bad on the weekends. Oh well. Be good 80% and bad the other 20%. And maybe someday we'll be like C & S and work out every week!
Food's I can't say no to:
1. Mexican food
2. Chocolate
3. Bread (I loooovvvee bread)
4. Cold Stone Ice Cream (French Vanilla w/Heath bar)
5. And lately I have been drinking a hell of a lot of Starbucks drinks
I'm sure there are more, but that's the top five as of right now.
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment