Happy Birthday to Sanchez tomorrow!
My boss called me this week to tell me there was a job opening she thought I might be interested in. She said I was one of the good ones and didn't want to lose me, but wouldn't ever hold me back. I thought it was really cool of her to do that. That said I have an interview Thursday at noon. The thing is I already have negative feelings about the position. I will be interviewing them while they are interviewing me. I have nothing to lose and actually like my current job. No brainer with no stress. I get enough stress from school. And they would have to offer me a fat raise. Its an administrative assistant position and I just don't think I want to put up with people's shit like that anymore. I have gotten used to being in a room all alone, not really seeing people during the day and being treated like an adult. They leave me alone and let me do my job. I sit in a file closest with my headphones on and work. Hell, I can fart when I want, have a personal phone conversation without having to worry about someone listening, just concentrate and work. Right. So I am going to an interview to at least check it out, but part of me has already decided unless they blow me away I'm staying put.
Friday, August 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks. I'm turning into an old man right before everyone's eyes.
Post a Comment