Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I'm all about the shopping now!

Monday night the wife and I had some errands to run. One of the errands involved a trip to Victoria's Secret for Candice to find a new bra. Now typically this shopping trip involves me standing against a wall while the wife looks through the bins for what she needs.

The wife finds what she needs to try on and we make our way to the dressing room. She tells the saleslady that she needs to try on the items she has. It was the comment of the saleslady that made my trip.

"How about I get you a large dressing room so both of you can go in there."

Holy crap. I'm all about going shopping with the wife at Victoria's Secret now.

Best. Shopping. Trip. Ever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

um...do you not get to see her naked at home?

:P

But seriously...they've never offered me and Cory a joint dressing room before. That ain't fair!

Candice said...

I have never had them do that before either. Usually they show him where the chairs are back there, but no one has ever told him he could go in there with me.

Okjerm said...

Married people are weird.