Monday, September 12, 2005

Good Stuff!

I heard the new Korn single, "Twisted Transistor", on the way home from work today. The DJ said the new cd should be out around Halloween. I can't wait. I just love me some Korn!

We continue to sell more shit on Craigslist.com. Thanks again Adam for telling us about the site. Hopefully we will sell the beast by the end of this week. And the reindeer, grrrrrr. If you don't know about them, don't ask. A bad wedding present, very bad. The best part about selling all this stuff is not having to move it again.

The hubby bought The Killers cd lastnight. Pretty good stuff. I would have never picked it up myself, but after hearing it I thought it was good. Something I wouldn't mind listening to.

Congrats to Drain on the internship! We knew you could do it! And WOW to Adam for leaving his job to travel and have fun for a while. I am no where near that brave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That song kicks ass. I can't wait for the new CD. Nothing makes me giddy like a new Korn CD.

snef