Keep 'em crossed
Boone left here about 2pm today to head home. He is hoping by leaving now he will be able to avoid sitting in traffic for 11 hours again. He called home and found his answering machine was still working so he seems to still have power. He seemed a little nervous about what the condition of his house will be when he gets there so we all need to keep our fingers crossed for the best. And hope he makes it home in a reasonable amount of time.
It also seems the foster parents of Megan had to stay in Houston the whole time. I received an email from her today so I believe they are all ok. Now I am back to just worrying about if Megan likes cats or not. : ( We seemed to pass the home inspection part with flying colors.
Hope the rest of you are good and have a good weekend.
Edit: We have our walk-thru the 30th. OMG!
Saturday, September 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment