Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Home again

I have been home sick from work yesterday and today. Per the doc yesterday I somehow sprained my back. Now I get to wear a back brace for the next eight weeks or so. And of course take some good meds.

Just a reminder this is Harry week! The Bloyd's will be hitting the movies Sunday morning to watch the latest greatness in the Harry series. Anyone who wants to join us is welcome. We might even head to the theater in Plano to see it in IMAX. At least I think I remember hearing that was possible. Have to check with the Hubby to be sure.

The house is great, the dog is great, we are loving it all. Minus the drive. Nothing like having it take over an hour to get home. I might look into a job around home. Maybe the Raytheon here has something for me...

Hope you all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving! And for those of you driving here for Nerdfest, drive safe and don't forget your TV's and shit.

No comments: