Ok, I lied. We have been busy, we just haven't been blogging it. I'll dispense with the faux-rhetoric and bust out with a list:
- Had Turkey-day in Tulsa. Up on Wednesday, back on Friday. We had lots of good food (Megan too) and I got to mess around with Cory's Xbox 399...er 360. We also had lunch with Micah and Adam. Good times. It's been way too long since we had seen Adam.
- Nerd-fest at the house on Nov. 19th was a smashing success (with no actual smashing).
- House is still standing.
- House-warming party this weekend. Seems like we are going to have a house full of people again this weekend. It'll be fun.
- Firefly kicks ass. We finished the DVD set last night. They need to make more of this fucking show.
Does anyone else have the problem of flat-out not hearing (or maybe remembering) thier alarm clock going off in the morning? I'm finding that to be the case with me lately.
4 comments:
Okjerm Says:
Not a problem with me. I've had the same alarm clock for 10 years. It's a little army man that blares reveille. There's no sleeping through it.
"Nothing wakes you up faster than a tongue in the ass. You're up, you're shaking, you're in a karate stance. The day has begun."
-Dave Atell
My alarm is my old cell phone, and I keep it in bed with me. Not to make sure I hear it, mind you. I have no problem hearing it. It's so it will take the least amount of effort to smack the snooze...
snef
I haven't lately, but I definitely used to have a hard time hearing or remembering my alarm. And it's for that reason (plus the fact that I'm mildly OCD) that I set an alarm clock plus two different alarm bells on my cell phone, even though I'm usually out of bed on the first one.
Lothar
Loth, I had no idea we had that disorder in common as well. When I first got this job, I set my cell phone, my heart rate monitor watch and my alarm clock. I was terrified that I would not wake up on time. Since then, I've relaxed enough to only set the cel. :) You'll get there eventually...
snef
Post a Comment