Pre-planning at it's best!
So the wife would like for me to post a quick little poll/question.
What do you guys think of a Halloween party where everyone dresses up as thier favorite (or coolest) comic (book, internet, whatever...) character? Would you guys be interested in coming to a party like that?
Thursday, January 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
With the nerd-herd we've got on the bloop? I'm sure most would be down. Plus, if we commit now, the Skepticyst will have time to grow his hair out and find adamantium claws.
~Lothar
Jerm says:
My only question is what character do I chose? Marvel hero? DC Hero? Villian? Someone from a webstrip? Someone from a cartoon? Cape or no cape?
Owww. I hurt my brain.
Will there be wings and beer?
snef
Have you ever been here and there's not been food?
Bonus points for the categories of "obscurity" and "dynamic duos".
-Drain
Post a Comment