Our Page. Our lack of Content.
Jerm says,I graduated a couple of years before you, C.
Are you kidding me? What a desperate loser! He's the kind that would practically beg for sex. And I should know -- we can smell our own.
OK, who is anonymous on this one? Crack me up. snef
Actually, I ripped most of that quip from "Mall Rats", but I thought it would be appropriate . . .Lothar ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Jerm says,
I graduated a couple of years before you, C.
Are you kidding me? What a desperate loser! He's the kind that would practically beg for sex. And I should know -- we can smell our own.
OK, who is anonymous on this one? Crack me up.
snef
Actually, I ripped most of that quip from "Mall Rats", but I thought it would be appropriate . . .
Lothar ;)
Post a Comment