Hi, my name is Candice and I watch American Idol (Hi Candice)
I hate to admit it, but I'm sucked in this year. There is the cutest little nerd kid named Kevin that I had to vote over and over for. He's only 16 and he can actually sing. Being the type that always tried to stand up for the little guys I can't help but love this one. I know he won't win, but by god I will keep voting for him until they kick him off! Oh, and of course I voted for the hot one Chris. And for the record he too can sing. What else am I supposed to do all week when Mark is playing WOW?
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I haven't seen it in several seasons but I know ALL ABOUT the getting sucked in part!! TV is evil like that! I used to vote too!
snef
Post a Comment