Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Fostering

We are fostering our first corgi right now. I drove to OK Sunday to pick up the little guy. He is very sweet and gentle and gets along with everyone. Hopefully we can help him come out of his shell a little so he can find the perfect forever home for him. When I picked him up his name was Fraser but that didn't seem to fit him at all. I changed it to Luke. Mark doesn't think that works either, but he wasn't in town when I re-named him so his opinion was too late. Luke has already been posted with the corgi rescue with his new name. I have to say this is a lot of fun and rewarding. Its a win win situation for all of our little family and Luke. If anyone needs a tax right off or is feeling like they just want to give let me know and I'll hook you up with the infomation to make a donation to the rescue. : ) I hope that didn't sound pushy, it really wasn't meant to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, look at you, swilling for a charity. Kinda makes me proud of the little sister.

skepticyst

Candice said...

Gotta take care of the little guys, they can't do it themselves. Just wait, before too long the hubby and I will be volunteering at the SPCA and Humane Society also. I'm researching it now.