Monday, July 10, 2006

Weekend recap

Saturday night we went to a party for Shanon's birthday, Big nuts. Before we got there Kevin and some others decided they were going to get Mark drunk because they hadn't seen him drunk yet. Funny, the one night we go out and all I bring is my cell Mark gets drunk. No purse, no driver's license, nothing. As you can already guess Mark got drunk. He was the usually funny, chatty, drunk ass we all know and love. Oh, and there was cranium played. The sober team I was one beat the drunks both games. Duh. Shanon and Emily don't drink real pop, they drink the diet shit. They sent my drunk husband home with the leftover 2 liter of Coke. I can't count the number of times I had to tell him not to open it on the drive home. His drunk ass would have spilled it everywhere. He got home and put it in the fridge, forgot all about it. Lol. Oh Cory, he was bitching because he was drunk and wanted to play Halo with you and you were no where to be found. Good times.

I'm sure its not hard to figure out we spent Sunday do a whole hell of a lot of nothing. I didn't get to sleep until 8 or 9 am so I slept on and off until 6 pm. Mark slept until 10 am or so and then played lots of WOW. He did get the cool lights put in the flower bed for me. They are the kind that shine up the house. Now all we need is someone to come install two lights on the garage and we will be set.

Tonight we are hitting the movies. We were going to go yesterday but neither of us felt great. I have to be all refreshed to drool over Johnny ok. Plus it made so much freaking money over the weekend us waiting until today didn't hurt a thing. We can just help this weeks sales.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dangit, I hate not seeing Bloyd drunk. He's so funny! :)

snef

Anonymous said...

There should only be happy drunks. The other kinds shouldn't be allowed to drink.

skepticyst