Thursday, June 19, 2008

Andy is down to 46lbs!!!!! We gave him a bath tonight and weighed him afterwards. He is now posted on the rescue website. Hopefully he will find his new forever home soon. He really is like a whole new dog now between the surgery and the weight loss up to this point. Just makes you smile.

I am having a shitty week. I have been having some issues we thought went hand and hand but I figured out this week that's not the case. I had a UTI that didn't seem to want to go away and the area around my battery pack in my lower back was killing me. I was sent to a urologist and he sent me in for an ultrasound and xrays which showed I had kidney stone. Next they sent me to get a ct and it showed no stone and my kidneys looked great. The doctor had me go in yesterday for a bladder scope. Sucked ass. My bladder and everything looked great too. He said stop drinking so much caffeine and take 900mg of cranberry pills everyday. The pain in my lower back around the battery pack had gotten really bad this week. To the point I called the neurologist. I hate calling him because everytime I have up to this point it has meant more surgery. Probably will this time too. He's out of the country on vacation this week so I can't get in until my birthday. Happy birthday to me. I woke up this morning with the lower back area not hurting so bad but the pain had moved to where my neck and back meet. So I spend all day today taking pain meds on the couch. Nice two days off for me. Now sure how work the next two days is going to go down with this pain. Guess we'll see.

For those of you that didn't know Mark's doctor put him on South Beach. He has already lost 10 lbs. : ) Another month or so and I will be beating the ladies off with a stick.

Hey Steph, I need more pictures. I haven't seen Kaia in way too long and its looking like its going be to a while before I can. Please, please post more pictures.

No comments: