Me
I was surfing tonight while Bump was playing Halo and found this article on MSN. So I'm the worst of the worst? Damn. Right now I am waiting to find out why my battery pack is puffy. I may have had some kind of infection but my doc was out of the country when it was really bad so we don't really know now. I go back in a week or so to recheck it.
This amazing guy we know got us Massage Envy gift cards for our birthday's and I can't wait to use mine. I seriously might use it this weekend. I was reading up on their website and they even have packages you can buy that include monthly massages. Massages are heaven for people who suffer from headaches and back issues if done regularly. One of the neurologists I saw had me getting them 2-3 times a week for a while. At this point I would be happy to go once a month.
We had a great movie weekend. We saw Wanted and Wall-e on Sunday and loved them both. Two thumbs up!!
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment