Stuff n things
We have expensive furkids. Luke has allergy issues that we still don't know the cause of. Megan is having some urinary issues, has her back problems and now also has a cracked tooth. The doc said that can wait until I get my discount next month. Then there is Baggy and her diabetes. I think her sugars are off again and we might have to do another glucose panel on her. Sigh, I know where all my extra money will be going to the rest of the year. On a positive note Andy is doing great. He is almost down to 40 lbs and seems happier then ever. His old dad called me about a month ago to check on him. We also got another amazing update on Brena Friday night. She is doing so well and is fitting in great with her new family. She's almost hit the four week mark with them.
My office manager introduced me to a band that is good shit, OTEP. Not sure if you have heard of them. The singer is a chick and they did a cover of Breed from Nirvana. She let me borrow all three of their cd's and I can't stop listening to the latest one. Really good stuff. Probably too angry for most of you, but I'm loving it.
I booked my flight to OK. I'll finally get to see Kaia again in late September. I have to wait until Mark is done with all his trips in August and this way I will be there for mom's birthday. I just have to get details worked out with them, Kim and Misty so I can get my fixes while I'm there. Then we have the Corgi Celebration in Austin in October. After that is Greg & Jill's wedding in November. Then the holidays hit. I can't believe how fast this year is flying by.
I need to win the lottery so I can go on a real vacation. Its been so long I can't even remember the last one I took. I really want to hit the beaches in Florida. I haven't really had a good beach experience yet and have decided Florida is where I want that to happen at. Plus the lottery would help me fix some of the money troubles we and our nearest and dearest are having.
Hope you all are having a great weekend. I'm going to sit on my ass and charge my head now. Later.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment