Monday, March 09, 2009

What's Been Going On

It's been forever since we've posted so I figured I had better get something new on here. We spent Saturday night watching Joe race. This was the first night on the season and we had a great time. This was the first race in the new car.

Mark left today for LA on business. Maybe someday when he goes I can tag along and we can go to Disneyland. : ) He also got his new nerd toy Friday night. I have to agree with Boone, the iPhone is a damn cool phone. This phone can do anything.

We finally caved and started watching Lost. We are a couple episodes into Season two right now. Please don't post anything on your blogs about the new season for a while. Or if you do give the spoiler alert. Thanks!

Hope everyone is doing well. Jerm, hope you had a great Birthday! Boone, we need more pictures from your birthday retreat weekend. Steph, we need an update on the new job and always need more pictures of Kaia!

3 comments:

greenGuru said...

Lost is awesome!!! (if I had not already been clear on my opinion here)

I didn't take too many pictures the other weekend--too cold and there wasn't anything to take pictures of!

But what I did keep is here: http://picasaweb.google.com/Boone.Watkins/UndisclosedLocation#

cyclefreaks said...

dude, why couldn't you go to LA? that would be awesome!

Mark said...

Patience. It'll happen.