All Alone
Well, the hubby is off work until Jan. 5th and stayed in OK with C & S to hang out until Tuesday leaving me here all alone. Which is fine because I will be working my ass off anyway for the next two days and I'm sure the boys could use some nerd-out time.
We saw our friends Tyler and Kelly get married this weekend, yes married. Sorry, Sixteen Candles moment there. Anyway, it was a short and small wedding out in a giant barn in BFE by Stillwater. I guess poor Tyler finally realized that since I'm married to Mark he can't have me and decided to go ahead and tie the knot with Kelly. Right. It was a good time had by all and they got to have the traditional 2nd gay wedding in OK written on Kelly's car. Gotta love John and his art degree.
Well, I'm waiting for my online pizza order to show up and then I have to make a cake for a lady at work. Then I might enjoy my Hasting's steal of The Hours on DVD used to $5.99. Haven't seen it yet and with all the buzz about it $5.99 was too good to pass up.
Incase we don't post again before Christmas, hope you all have a safe and happy one.
Sunday, December 21, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment